ASUS ServersMore than a value proposition, the ASUS value promise is assurance of trust & transparency, that we approach each opportunity with a “Channel First, Channel Only” mentality. ASUS Servers provide immediate performance upscaling, extensive expandability and upgradability.
- Workstation & server boards
- Barebones Rackmounts for data & computer
- Barebones Pedestals for SMB/projects
- More power-efficient product offerings
- Increasingly modular designs
- Continuous product development / introduction (beyond chipset/CPU launches)
- Redfish support coming soon!
Dedicated Service and Support
- In-geo support for quicker response times
- Well-equipped FAE/RMA to customize/troubleshoot
- QVLs updated at regular intervals
|All Server Products|
|Product Lifecycle (based on product launch date)||12+ months|
|1-Business Day Advance Cross-Shipping Service including Overnight Outbound Shipping from ASUS to Customer||1st Year/ extended to 3 Years with AVP Membership|
|Dedicated Field Sales Support||v|
ASUS Control Center
ASUS Control Center is a whole new centralized IT management software. The software is capable of monitoring and controlling ASUS servers, workstations, and commercial products including notebooks, desktops, All-in-One (AiO) PCs, thin client, and digital signage.
ASUS is focusing on providing convenient, suitable, secured and cost saving solutions for enterprises, small and medium-sized businesses, and data centers across every industry. With the help of ASUS Control Center, your organization is primed to deal with the demands of the most challenging modern IT environments.